[NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 04:51:45 AKDT 2007

Amen on hanging out with Don Lowe.  I had the privilege of doing just
that for several years when we were both members of the Western Ohio
Radio Kontrol Society (WORKS) up in Dayton, OH back in the 1960s.  He
helped so many pilots at the club field that he often left, never
having taken his airplanes(s) out of his station wagon.  I went to
many contests with Don and learned a lot from him about flying R/C
aerobatics.  I've always tried to fly "smooth and graceful", just the
way Don always does.

If I can make it to the Tangerine contest, I will.

Ron Van Putte