[NSRCA-discussion] Survey

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Oct 16 06:33:56 AKDT 2007

Thanks, Bob.

Just to help make #1 more clear, there would be an entry deadline, say June
1st.  If there were less than 10 competitors signed up, the event would
still be held that year, but would be dropped the next year.  The SIG could
still have the event, if they have time.  It just would be unofficial and no
National Champion could be named as a result.  The event could be
re-instated if the SIG could show that they would have enough entries in the
future.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322