[NSRCA-discussion] Crashing on takeoff and landing

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 13:44:25 AKDT 2007

DCC is exactly what John said it is -"demonstrated".  Is it the

maximum?  maybe, maybe not but who wants to be holding the yoke when you

find out it was the maximum and you just tried to exceed it and ended up

in the weeds.  And just because the conditions are under the DCC, that

does not mean that everyone is capable of landing or taking off the

plane safely. Maybe Clint Eastwood was right - "a man's got to know his

limitations"

Chris