[NSRCA-discussion] Weather Vane

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Fri Oct 12 11:52:27 AKDT 2007

If a submarine had the shape of a pattern plane with the CG up near the
front third of the ship and a large amount of side area near the rear fins
then it would be an appropriate analogy.  As the sub is pretty symmetrical
and likely has the CG near the center then I would not expect it to
water-vane

Stu

  _____