[NSRCA-discussion] Weather Vane

Terry Beachler terryb at beachlers.com
Fri Oct 12 06:56:18 AKDT 2007

The boat analogy previously used would only be valid for a submarine.
Wind force and water force are two separate forces. Wind shear in the
air may some application, but that is not what we are talking about.
We'll have to ask a submariner if a submarine weathervanes or er ah
watervanes. It doesn't.

Terry Beachler