[NSRCA-discussion] Turbulence

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Oct 12 09:48:10 AKDT 2007

'<<<Directionally it appears the less directionally stable the airplane the less change in direction due to a gust.>>>"

Hey, wait a minute,  You're the guy that said, " The airplane doesn't FEEL the wind."

Remember how dead the list was 4 days ago?  This stuff, no matter how distasteful to some, gives us great subject matter. I do a lot of chuckling throughout all of this stuff.
I love you guys !
G.