[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Tubes and Adjusters

maureendunphy at bellsouth.net maureendunphy at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 10 17:13:18 AKDT 2007

PAC R/C Hobbies new website is still a work in progress.  We had to start all over after our prior web host disappeared into cyberspace and we lost everything we had on the www.precisionaerocomposite.com website.  We'll try to have all our products listed soon.

Maureen
--
PAC R/C Hobbies
242 South Lowry Street

-------------- Original message from "Jay Marshall" <lightfoot at sc.rr.com>: --------------

Maybe I’m missing something, but I didn’t see them on the pac-rc.com site. ?

Jay Marshall