[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Oct 9 16:32:29 AKDT 2007

rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:    Bob, I THINK that on vertical up and down I hold opposite rudder, crabbing the model into the wind in both directions. Lessee...left to right breeze, vertical up... model top facing me...left rudder. Left to right breeze, vertical down...model top facing me...right rudder. Yeah... I think that's right.
  You may have to ESTABLISH the crab angle on the way up with left rudder, but once that angle into the wind is established, you will have to hold a little right rudder to keep the nose from falling further over to the left. Everything else is correct.!!

  Bob R.