[NSRCA-discussion] Two rolls WAS RE: Rudder Dual Rate

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 9 07:00:47 AKDT 2007

Thanks John you've helped much more than you imagine.

I've been told that same advice all year but was too hardheaded to stop
trying. I did feel like aileron-elevator only was a copout and I was
determined to do it coordinated. But your explanation of lack of time and
getting hurried perfectly describes my biggest problem causing my biggest
screw ups. All this time I hadn't thought of it as NOT having time to do a
coordinated roll but it is simply that. Any time I needed to change my
timing( to do a faster or slower roll to try & center it) I'd really miss
either the rudder  or elevator input and get some really scary moments.

Now adding rudder on the half rolls reversed is something I had not thought
of, but I'll do it.

Thanks again

Eddie

  _____