[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder Dual Rate

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:03:45 AKDT 2007

Rather than assigning my rudder dual rate to a switch, I assign it to the
throttle stick and it only activates around low throttle - the rest of the
time anything above low throttle (just above idle) my rudder has enough
throw to maintain a little more than knife edge - meaning at full stick
deflection my plane will start climbing in KE.

  _____