[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:46:26 AKDT 2007

List members,

Before I list these on Ebay I figured someone on the
list might need them.

I have a 9ZHP that I was using for a backup radio. It
comes with case, 2100 mah battery pack, TSS synth
module and a module on channel 27. The radio is very
clean and shows 35 hours on the hour meter. I am
asking 275.00 plus  whatever the freight is.

I also have a YS140DZ just back from Rich V. with a
new pump and bearings. I am asking 350.00 plus
shipping.

If your interested contact me off the list at
mking46516 at yahoo.com

Marty King

AMA 9945 LM, CD
NSRCA 2551