[NSRCA-discussion] District 3 Advancement and points...

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Thu Oct 4 04:23:00 AKDT 2007

Hi Emory,

It was great to see you at the contest this last weekend.

What is the argument against pilots being able to accumulate points in
FAI and Masters?  I think this portion of the rule could discourage
people from trying FAI.  Or, does the rule intend to stop pilots from
flying both classes in a single contest (which doesn't happen too
often).

Thanks,

Jim W.