[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane angle of attack

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 07:49:04 AKDT 2007

When designing my Option-120 I had no starting setup so I built the first
airplane with adjustable wing, stab and motor mount. As stab and wing angles
were changed to adjust the flying height of the tail (wing / stab offset) I
needed to reset the down thrust at the field for flight evaluation. The
fuselage angle was changed on the #2 airplane by positioning the
nonadjustable stab, maintaining the wing to stab offset and angles.
Jim Hiller