[NSRCA-discussion] Mid-Air discussion

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 09:29:44 AKDT 2007

Angling more than 10 degrees could result in more deadline violations.
Referring to my CAD drawing a 10-degree exit error from the far turnaround
if not corrected would come to within about 15m, if the same flight path
length is maintained as that at 150m. Most of us will fly a flight path that
uses the whole box and it is difficult to shorten it and some of us may not
correct the off-angle line until it is too late. Ask my how I know this.
Jim Hiller