[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane angle of attack

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 22:08:07 AKDT 2007

Every time I've seen them fly they're running as much as 20 degrees of
AOA....(take offs and landings)....isn't that helpful??? ;-)

The tube shaped fuses are the best shape for stiffness & strength (basically
hard to buckle)  and very good in torsion.....

Amir Neshati
Realty Executives Of Nevada
2855 Saint Rose Parkway
Henderson, Nevada 89052