[NSRCA-discussion] Hatori 822 Header/ 821 Muffler

ron at inweldcorp.com ron at inweldcorp.com
Mon Oct 1 08:33:15 AKDT 2007

Jarvis;

I am using Resbond 907 Blue thread lock.  It is good from -300F to
2100F.  http://www.cotronics.com/vo/cotr/rm_threadlockers.htm

The first time, I used it very sparingly and the Hatori nipple backed
out of the engine.  The second time, I coated all of the threads and
have not had a problem.

I purchased it from McMaster Carr.  I think it was over 20 bucks for a 4
ounce bottle.  It will last me several lifetimes.  If I had a small
bottle, I would give you some because they say it has a shelf life of 6
months.

Ron