[NSRCA-discussion] Woodworking podcasts

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 17:27:41 AKST 2007

Thank you,

I deviated from the WW's plan a little.  He ripped 4x8 sheets
of MDF into strips for the table.   Most lumber yards carry
3/4" x 3-1/2"  (1x4) MDF.   That was a lot easier then ripping
sheets down to size.

The only problem with this is that the 1x4 MDF my lumber yard
carries is primmed.  I sanded the primer off the edge's and at the
glue joints before assembly.   That is still a lot easier then ripping
4x8 sheet.

I also used 3/4" top and bottom instead on 1/2".   It is one
heave top, but it won't flex!  ;)