[NSRCA-discussion] Focus II for sale

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 27 06:14:53 AKST 2007

Hi Guys,

I have a Focus II that I need to sell to make space on my wall for next season's projects.  I built this Focus ARC for Electric power and it has a Plettenberg mounted on the modified motor box.  It is set up for TP 5300 prolites that ride in the front of the pipe tunnel and load from the bottom.  The covering is monokote and is getting a little faded but is not in bad shape otherwise.  This is a great flying plane that would be a great backup or entry level pattern bird.  I think that it could easily be retroverted to liquid fuel if you aren't into electrics.  I'd be happy to sell airframe only for 200 bucks.  If you want motors/esc's/servos, etc we can negotiate a fair deal.  I'm in southern Louisiana and I don't want to have to crate this thing up to ship it, but I could meet someone from the Houston to New Orleans Corridor fairly easily.

If you are interested, please contact me off list:

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net

Thanks,

George Miller