[NSRCA-discussion] epoxy question-I am back

Pattrnflyr at aol.com Pattrnflyr at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 08:20:56 AKST 2007

I have built several wood racing boats with West System.  The 105/205  is for
gluing and the 105/207 is for glassing and is much thinner and easier to
work with.  I glue the boat together with 105/205 and then roll on 105/207  for
the final finish and you are done.

Bruce  Reins
A Stock Hydro/Runabout
15-R

In a message dated 11/26/2007 8:46:44 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,