[NSRCA-discussion] quiet

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Nov 24 22:19:42 AKST 2007

Jason,
 I flew a Super Kaos Jr. in Sportsman a few years ago - it's a good airplane but I flew it a little too fast to please the judges sometimes. <VBG> Now of course I'm flying current designs but I think I'm going to build a Dirty Birdy so I can fly some Ballistic Pattern with you guys next season. I still have my gold Futaba 7FG/K too. Anybody have an old Hanno Special that they don't want any more?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - Congrats on your finish at the WC! You've still got what it takes... :-)