[NSRCA-discussion] quiet

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 21:56:21 AKST 2007

Thanks. We had a lot of fun over there.

For next weekend I have a Calypso that I'll be test flying tomorrow, if I
get the motor/servo mounted in the morning. Joe and Ryan just test flew an
old Dalotel and Joe grabbed an old Phoenix 7 from his parents house. Just
got done building the Tower Kaos with/for Humberto and all he has to do in
the morning is pushrods and screw in the motor and it's ready to fly later.
I think Don Lowe will be flying his Phoenix 9 and/or 10 later and for the
contest. So if the Calypso doesn't work out... there's a chance I can borrow
one of these (or Gary's Escape). Maybe I'll do a plane a round like in
Huntsville, that was fun.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com