[NSRCA-discussion] Pwer plant performance at WC

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 18 14:54:41 AKST 2007

How did the 170s perform? Benoit had problems, Christophe flamed out, what else...

  Were there many reliability related issues?

  Were the electrics at a disadvantage because of the high winds?

  Colin

Doug Cronkhite <seefo at san.rr.com> wrote:
  From the sound of things it seems Benoit was having a lot of engine
troubles. There's no doubt he can fly well. When I saw him at the TOC
years ago there were several flights that I felt were better than his
brother's but Christophe scored better.

-Doug