[NSRCA-discussion] R. Puckeruptus

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 08:13:32 AKDT 2007

Not having the whole story I can only speak from personal experience.
Maintaining concentration is a must but airplane setup should also be
checked for any changes or anomalies.
I changed the endpoint adjustment on my ailerons hosing most of the pattern.
When I got the deflection meter out to go back to square one I found a big
difference realizing immediately that I neglected to change the endpoints on
the other channel, how stupid. I also found that equal percentage changes
didn’t necessarily produce equal deflection. Mixed elevators could have the
same problem. Don’t trust anything check it all.
Jim Hiller