[NSRCA-discussion] R. Puckeruptus

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Nov 2 07:45:11 AKDT 2007

Back when I was "in the hunt" I would practice like crazy up until the Wednesday before a contest. I did not even fly a practice flight when arriving at a contest. I seemed to do better that way.

  Leave it for a few days and see what happens.

  Bob R.

rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:
    Stop thinking....Your head gets in the way and you can't see enough to get out of your own way.

  Keep on doing it and it will come back. We all go through it

  MattK