[NSRCA-discussion] Perry Pump installatin

wgalligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri May 25 11:01:26 AKDT 2007

Rick,

I ran the same Perry pump for 5 years total on two different airplanes and had no problems.  I used the plastic mount it came with and put a thin layer of dense foam between the pump and mounting bracket (this helps to keep it from sliding out of the bracket).  Once the pump was set the only thing I ever changed was the high end needle and that was very seldom.  Keep the pump as close to the engine as possible.

Wayne Galligan