[NSRCA-discussion] Radio Compartment Wiring

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Tue May 22 08:23:44 AKDT 2007

Excess neatness can in rare occasions create an RF issue if the bundled
wires are near the antenna.  The randomness of a "rats nest" of wires just
stuffed doesn't have as high a probability of the ame issue.

But if your system is sensitive to the way the servo wires are wrapped up,
there's probably something else going on that needs attention.