[NSRCA-discussion] back on list

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon May 21 11:21:26 AKDT 2007

I find everything there believable, except the 450cc motors. :-)

  You forgot to mention the end of snap rolls and scored landings. :-O

  Bob R.

Mark Atwood <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
  MISSED anything??? You missed everything!! Passage of the 13lb weight
rule, new centering guidelines for 4pt rolls, a comprehensive solution to
declining Pattern participation, Roaming nationals, YS and OS coming out
with 450cc engines under 2 lbs, and Van Putte disclosing his long time love
affair with the current IMAC president thus forever uniting our two
disciplines in blissful harmony.

Then again...

Nah...you didn't miss anything.