[NSRCA-discussion] back on list

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Mon May 21 09:44:45 AKDT 2007

Mark - that's too funny!!
Jim W.

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Atwood
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:42 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] back on list

MISSED anything???  You missed everything!!  Passage of the 13lb weight
rule, new centering guidelines for 4pt rolls, a comprehensive solution
declining Pattern participation, Roaming nationals, YS and OS coming out
with 450cc engines under 2 lbs, and Van Putte disclosing his long time
love
affair with the current IMAC president thus forever uniting our two
disciplines in blissful harmony.

Then again...

Nah...you didn't miss anything.

On 5/21/07 12:03 PM, "JShulman" <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sorry I was gone for 4 of the last 5 weeks at shows and haven't been
on the
> list. Not sure if I've missed anything, but if so, let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Jason
> www.jasonshulman.com
> www.shulmanaviation.com