[NSRCA-discussion] D-1 Spring warm-up contest

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun May 20 15:07:43 AKDT 2007

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I wish I could have made it down on Friday for some much needed practice though. <LOL> The idea of a one-day contest is something to think about. Some people just can't make it to a 2-day event. I know it doesn't matter if you come back on Sunday as long as you win all 4 rounds on Saturday <VBG>, but I wonder if having  a few one-day contests in addition to our regular 2-day contests would help get some people off the fence. We had a pretty good turnout at this one including 2 "sport pilots" that are now veteran Pattern Pilots(!) so it's probably worth a try.

John Pavlick