[NSRCA-discussion] Contest and Judging Clinic in Andersonville, GA June 2-3rd and MORE

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Fri May 18 03:46:31 AKDT 2007

I was thinking of attending Andersonville, anyone looking to share a room ??
Also, what would the interest be for a 2nd AMA Pattern contest in Knoxville
TN in 2008, hosted by my club, the Tennessee Eagles Radio Control Club (
TERC ).
Field is in Harriman TN, approximately 25 miles west of Knoxville.  Field
has a 600 x 90 foot manicured grass runway, shelter, plenty of pit area and
crude ( no water, sewer or electric ) camping.  Sun is not a problem after
9am.  Wide open approaches on both ends and acres of flat area to safely
land in the event of a problem.  I'm looking for rough head count that would
be interested in attending this event as well as a good time frame to fit in
with existing D3 contests without crowding and taking into account SPA and
BPA events.
Contact me off list with questions.
TERC website is http://www.tneagles.com/index_files/Page386.htm
Ed Miller.