[NSRCA-discussion] Contest and Judging Clinic in Andersonville, GA June 2-3rd.

schroetere schroetere at bellsouth.net
Thu May 17 20:14:33 AKDT 2007

Hey Everyone,

I hope you will be able to join us in Andersonville, GA for the Peach Pattern Classic.
The contest will be June 2-3rd and for those of you that are not familiar with the
site, it is held at one of the nicest grass fields in the southeast. We have a 1600'
x 300' runway that is kept like a golf fairway and one of the best hobby shops
(Hodges' Hobbies) is directly behind the flightline. Many of you have probably
already made reservations, but for those that haven't, I spoke with two hotels
this morning and both have rooms available. The Jameson Inn (229-924-2726) is the
host hotel with a rate of $65 and the Holiday Inn Express (229-928-5400) is about
$70. Remember to ask for the model airplane contest rate. For those of you that
are current D3 NSRCA members, you will receive a contest flyer in the mail probably
this weekend. If you would like, you can download a flyer from this page (its about
300kb)...
http://www.nsrca.org/d3/Event%20Flyers/ContestFlyer07.pdf

We will have a NSRCA Judging Clinic that will be held Saturday Night. Lamar Blair
will be conducting the clinic and details about time and place will be given at
the contest. FAI will be flying P on Saturday and F on Sunday. Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter
h. 770-467-0221
c. 770-468-6125 (A good phone number during contest time)