[NSRCA-discussion] Comp ARF Integral

andrew andrewjesky at charter.net
Mon May 14 18:02:47 AKDT 2007

Just thought that I would jump in here really quickly about the plane. Even
though I haven't gotten to fly my Integral yet I must say that I have been
very happy with the overall construction of the model. It seems pretty well
built and the two that I have are super light. With a typical Hacker setup

C-50 14XL Comp
Hacker 99spin controller
Thunder Power 10s1p 5000 mah
Thunder Power 2cell 730 mah receiver pack
Duralite regulator
1-Futaba 9155 for the rudder
2-Futaba 9550's for the ailerons
2-Futaba 9650's for the elevator

Mine have come in right at 10 pounds 10oz. I feel that this is good
considering the new TP packs are a little heavier then the old 5300's.

Hope to have them flying shortly and will get back with the list and let
everyone know how they fly.

Andrew Jesky