[NSRCA-discussion] Comp ARF Integral

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon May 14 17:19:26 AKDT 2007

Ed,
Well either it's really GOOD and nobody wants to let you in on the secret or
it's NOT so good and everyone is trying to be politically correct.<LOL> Why
not just order a Black Magic? No secret there! You can probably have it
built in time to fly this season. Never mind that composite stuff - get some
wood!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com