[NSRCA-discussion] Bad day at the field...looking for a good plane

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu May 10 05:10:14 AKDT 2007

I sympathize. My Evolution went in on the second flight. I hadn't even flown
it; a more experienced pilot was checking it out for me. Went into a lake
where the engine still rests. I did salvage the FASST radio and the digital
servos - that part floated.

Looks like the battery connection was bad. Never again will I fly w/o safety
clips on all of the servo extensions and battery.