[NSRCA-discussion] After run oil?

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:59:17 AKDT 2007

I use a small primer bottle from Sig at most it holds 2 ounces probably less. The electric crowd they have to worry about bug guts building up on their planes. because the anti static cloths used for wiping off the used electrons don't clean off bug guts at all.

Tom Simes <simestd at netexpress.com> wrote:  On Wed, 9 May 2007 08:26:55 -0800
Tom Simes wrote:

> So, if you are using after run oil, what kind are you using and how do
> you keep it from making a mess in your field gear? I've been using
> Mobil 1 5W30 and applying it with an eye dropper, but I'm looking for
> suggestions.

Gee, I expected to at least get some teasing from the e-crowd
(contact cleaner?)...

The eye dropper works, but I'm going to try a 6 oz. pistol style pump
oiler which will hold more and hopefully leak less.

Tom

"Z-80 system stack overflow. Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com