[NSRCA-discussion] Intermediate Schedule Question

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon May 7 18:54:30 AKDT 2007

Correct on both counts Larry.

Ken
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa & Larry
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 9:48 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Intermediate Schedule Question

  OK, finally got out and practiced with a continuing push over the last couple weeks to go fly by Lisa (wife).

  On the NSRCA web-site:

  402 # 7 calls for, "Split-S w/ 2/4pt roll on top". This implies that no line is drawn from the 2nd pt (inverted) and as soon as the 2nd point is completed you immediately pull through ½ loop to level flight. Am I correct in my understanding?

  402 # 8 calls for, "Two (2) Half Rolls Reversed (with pause)". I'm assuming "reverse" is same as "opposite". I was actually practicing this wrong as my brain failed to accept "reverse" and I went into brain lockout. I successfully flew it as a 2pt roll 5 consecutive flights (read as scored 0). Each time I flew this I could not understand why I was doing it this way. When I got home, it hit me.LOL

  I think I understand the rest of it. I should be able to lock in 4th out of 4 at any contest now.

  Going from # 8 to # 9 is much more challenging than I thought at first glance. If you don't lock in wings level it's a handful, for me anyway, to even score on the HB w/ Options. I have yet to pull a good vertical line on this. Well keep burnin' the fuel.

  For those in D4, you may want to break out those hard hats again.

  Larry Diamond

  NSRCA 5024