[NSRCA-discussion] Intermediate Schedule Question

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Mon May 7 18:49:04 AKDT 2007

OK, finally got out and practiced with a continuing push over the last
couple weeks to go fly by Lisa (wife).

On the NSRCA web-site:

402 # 7 calls for, “Split-S w/ 2/4pt roll on top”. This implies that no line
is drawn from the 2nd pt (inverted) and as soon as the 2nd point is
completed you immediately pull through ½ loop to level flight. Am I correct
in my understanding?

402 # 8 calls for, “Two (2) Half Rolls Reversed (with pause)”. I’m assuming
“reverse” is same as “opposite”. I was actually practicing this wrong as my
brain failed to accept “reverse” and I went into brain lockout. I
successfully flew it as a 2pt roll 5 consecutive flights (read as scored 0).
Each time I flew this I could not understand why I was doing it this way.
When I got home, it hit me
LOL

I think I understand the rest of it. I should be able to lock in 4th out of
4 at any contest now.

Going from # 8 to # 9 is much more challenging than I thought at first
glance. If you don’t lock in wings level it’s a handful, for me anyway, to
even score on the HB w/ Options. I have yet to pull a good vertical line on
this. Well keep burnin' the fuel

For those in D4, you may want to break out those hard hats again

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 5024