[NSRCA-discussion] NATS cash flow

Dylan Forney mxer4fun at suddenlink.net
Fri May 4 21:08:25 AKDT 2007

That sounds entirely too simple Keith. I totally agree.
I still feel anyone that travels 500-1000-1500 miles can afford a higher entry fee.
At the same time I dont feel the NSRCA should have to take up the slack for some of the smaller SIG's. This year will be my first NATs and if the fees increase $20-40 who cares, thats only a drop in the bucket.

I'm somewhat biased because my local club of old timers never wants to charge for Fun-flys due to fuel prices. Our club isn't weathy and we have expenses. My typical arguement everytime is "I dont know of any free funfly events with prizes and lunch in TX, and if you can't afford $10-15 landing fee you need a new hobby".
Dylan