[NSRCA-discussion] Wheel Pants Yes or No

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 14:10:06 AKDT 2007

I always feel a plane looks more finished with wheel pants. My primary field
has been politely referred to as velcro and all my planes have had pants.
The key points have been wide 3" wheels (Hobby Lobby has some light ones),
prop clearance and making sure the axles extend far enough into the pants to
be captured an both sides. If memory serves Bob Pastorello had some diagrams
of this on his site. There is a link to him from the NSRCA site. (can't find
it now still at work)

Anthony