[NSRCA-discussion] Banquet info

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 3 06:22:13 AKDT 2007

I do not have it written down, but last year I think I remember counting 93 heads seated when they started bringing the  meals in. Some also came in late, so that is the best I got.
To clarify the planning, AMA volunteered to take care of the coordination. Lamar used the same location as 2005-everyone I talked to was happy with it in 2005.
Quantity-I think it was based on ticket sales from 2005 minus a guess for lower "no auction" attendance.
Lamar can provide a better answer, but he is now recovering from surgery Tuesday having the nerves in his back for his left leg burned. If it turns out positive they plan to do the other side in about 3 weeks.
I will see what he remembers when I see him tomorrow.
Jerry