[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA contrubution to nationals

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed May 2 17:04:52 AKDT 2007

Our AMA dues "pay" for use of the flying field I suppose, in terms of
mortgage payments. Or at least contribute to same.

The Pattern Nats could be held at other locales, with or without AMA
support/assistance. This has been done before fairly successfully, and with some pain
on the part of the organizers. It could be done again.

MattK

In a message dated 5/2/2007 4:13:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,