[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA contrubution to nationals

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:24:11 AKDT 2007

I know you weren't referring to 2006 - I just wanted to point out how the
$34 a head figure came about and that we know exactly how much money we'd
like to spend on the banquet in 2007 (excluding all the roll-up examples you
gave).  The AMA was involved in the procurement and organizing of the
banquet last year.  Since I had no say in that decision, I can't answer any
questions as to why... and I do not have the actual bill in front of me (it
was paid by Rusty Dose last year) and all I have is the total amount, which
worked out to around $34 a person.

So, yes, the NSRCA did subsidize the banquet last year - and the NSRCA lost
a LOT of money last year based on the numbers that we had at year-end.  My
hope is to avoid that this year and to build some respectability into our
finances for 2007 and beyond.