[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Servos.

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Tue May 1 20:01:33 AKDT 2007

Brian,

I run 2 9154's for ailerons, they are the low profiles, 9151's are the
standards a lot of guys run. Some guys run 9550's on them as well, but I
really don't like those.  They seemed to develop more slop in the gears than
I'd like, since they are metal gears.   9650's if you run 2 elevator servos,
I run the 9254 if only one servo is used.  It is a heli tail rotor servo and
works great, not a lot of torque, but its not needed.  The 9252 is a nice
servo there as well.  9155's work great for the rudder, I think a few guys
even run the 9152, and the new 9156 will be great.  Futaba's new 340 oz
standard servo size.  Hope this helps,

Arch Stafford
Team Futaba

  _____