[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba announces 2.4Ghz Module and receivers

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Mar 27 06:57:27 AKDT 2007

I just received word from a Futaba sales rep that Futaba will be announcing
very shortly their new 2.4Ghz Spread Spectrum RF modules and receivers for
their current module-based systems, as well as new Spread Spectrum based
systems!  These units are expected to be available VERY SOON!

So, if you have been waiting for modules for your Futaba system, your wait
is just about over!  No longer will you have to worry about using non-Futaba
brand modules in your Futaba system!

I don't have pricing yet, but as soon as I do I will get it out on the
website at www.radiosouthrc.com <http://www.radiosouthrc.com/> .

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd