[NSRCA-discussion] YS1.60DZ Starting Proceedures

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 18 19:01:16 AKDT 2007

ahh crud.  Sorry I misread what you said.  Matt is right disregard what I said,.  Take the advice from him..  I was just listening from someone at the field today who said that thing about a 160 which is what I wrote about and I'll tell him next time I see him that he was wrong and don't do it.. Sorry bud.

Matt