[NSRCA-discussion] Judging question on turnaround maneuvers

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Mar 18 05:41:09 AKDT 2007

Since all the looping segments have to be the same radius, and the straight segment must be at a 45 degree angle, I think the only way to make an altitude adjustment is to vary the length of the straight line. The roll must be centered on that segment.

  Bob R.

Adrien L Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:
  The 1/2 roll should be in the middle of the line!! You make the altitude
adj by varying the size of the loop segment.

Terry T.

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:24:31 -0500 "Paul Horan"