[NSRCA-discussion] Best/Cheapest source of Titanium Screws

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Wed Mar 14 08:58:42 AKST 2007

Ya'll, the sites posted by Adam are the best for the all-around sizes of
titanium.  Microfasteners carries a good selection of AL.
www.ticotitantium.com <http://www.ticotitantium.com/>  and
www.unitedtitanium.com <http://www.unitedtitanium.com/>  carry the
larger sizes in titanium.  I'm still waiting for the Tico Ti price
quote.

Thanks again,

Jim W.