[NSRCA-discussion] Hinge Seals

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 07:39:01 AKST 2007

I used blenderm for years back when I started flying pattern in 89. Been out
of the game for a while... but I learned that trick at the original "Cajun
Nats" at the Lafayette club back when they ran the best contest you have
ever seen. I know Van Putte knows what I'm talking about, I saw him there a
couple of times... Anyway, the reason the blenderm works so well is because
the glue is designed to resist breaking down when exposed to oil (like the
oil on human skin) and moisture, so it lasts a long time and is extremely
flexible. It's good to see the old tricks still apply... Just had to chime
in cuz I like to wax nostalgic from time to time...

Matt