[NSRCA-discussion] Hinge Seals

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 17:18:20 AKST 2007

I use Monokote, I cut a strip to fit, fold it adhesive side out, then iron it in with a trim iron. I hit all the edges with trim solvent to keep it nailed down. You only need to do one side, but both sides looks cleaner.  It increases control authority by preventing air from leaking through the gap.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com