[NSRCA-discussion] YS-160 setting

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Mar 8 16:48:12 AKST 2007

Jason,

Does the carburetor have a venturi restrictor installed? YS sells a part
that restricts airflow and reduces fuel consumption for the 140 and 160 DZ's
by reducing the size of the air intake on the carb. It conserves fuel with a
tradeoff of a loss of about 300 RPM on the top end from what I understand.
I'm running the 140 with the restrictor, and I can't imagine needing more
power for my Genesis. Hope this helps.

Matt